All it takes are a few words, to misunderstand
All it takes is a long distance, to go apart
All it takes is a lengthy silence, to feel empty
All it takes is a lack of faith, to mistrust
All it takes are little actions, to ignore
All it takes is a touch, to feel love
All it takes are some words, to hope
All it takes is unshakable trust, to believe
All it takes is store full of patience, to wait
All it takes is a heartfelt call, to come back
You get to spend a day inside your favorite movie. Tell us which one it is — and what happens to you while you’re there.
🙂 off course a romantic one. I’m a one hundred percent romantic.. 🙂 Action, suspense and horror movies are all right at their own place, but for relaxing you need romance sprinkled with humour. Also, as one of my friend says, the kind of movies where the underdog emerges as the winner in the end. Love those type of movies; inspiring, though most of them are fictional.
One of my favourite movie, as I have given in some other post, is Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander (loosely translated to “Who Wins is only the Alexander” 😉 we call him Sikander in India). The meaning of the title is that the one who wins, greatness will be his. Even when you have any excuses, real or imaginary ones, a looser remains a loser and a winner is a winner.
So, coming back to our prompt, if I was in that movie, rather than being any of the main characters, I would’ve been a simple college girl and enjoy being in one of the most romantic and beautiful places that one can be fortunate enough to go for studying. Yes!! The hills, greenery and the roads through the mountains in that movie are so great, I fell in love with the place that I haven’t been to yet. It has been and still is my dream to have a home somewhere in the mountains and be able to see their glory every single day. I don’t think I would ever be tired of it. Being at such a place with someone you love 🙂 would be the icing on the cake.
So that is my humble idea about who I would want to be in my favourite movie 🙂
Happy Blogging and weekend!!!
Yet another encouragement to my attempts as a writer. Sometimes I feel as if I’m still too young in writing to get as many awards :). The encouragement is most welcome though 🙂 . Faith, here, has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Another friend I will get to know 🙂 . Thank you so much Faith, for this award as well as reading my poems and for the lovely compliment she gave me in her post. It will be highly treasured.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers.
Now the rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award. (Done, though I don’t think their is any need to include this in the guideline, off course we will thank that person 🙂 )
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. (Done)
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 facts / truths about myself:
- Once I wanted to join the army and serve my country, but after watching the movie “The Americanization of Emily“, my views on war and those who fight wars have altered a bit.
- I dislike people who try to take advantage of other’s weaknesses.
- I am generally fair about mistakes, even on my part.
- I become angry easily and forgive easily too.
- I have been very very fortunate to have had a chance to fall in love and be loved in return.
- I am dreadfully forgetful.
- I don’t worship any particular God, but do believe in a higher power.
Now the nominations 🙂 :
That’s all I could manage for now. Will keep on adding as I find more amazing people 🙂 .