Yet another encouragement to my attempts as a writer. Sometimes I feel as if I’m still too young in writing to get as many awards :). The encouragement is most welcome though 🙂 . Faith, here, has nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Another friend I will get to know 🙂 . Thank you so much Faith, for this award as well as reading my poems and for the lovely compliment she gave me in her post. It will be highly treasured.
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers.
Now the rules of this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award. (Done, though I don’t think their is any need to include this in the guideline, off course we will thank that person 🙂 )
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. (Done)
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 facts / truths about myself:
- Once I wanted to join the army and serve my country, but after watching the movie “The Americanization of Emily“, my views on war and those who fight wars have altered a bit.
- I dislike people who try to take advantage of other’s weaknesses.
- I am generally fair about mistakes, even on my part.
- I become angry easily and forgive easily too.
- I have been very very fortunate to have had a chance to fall in love and be loved in return.
- I am dreadfully forgetful.
- I don’t worship any particular God, but do believe in a higher power.
Now the nominations 🙂 :
That’s all I could manage for now. Will keep on adding as I find more amazing people 🙂 .