I am just smiling, without knowing how to put my emotions into words 🙂 . In the space of ten days, three nominations..wow..a self pat on the back 😉 . Hardi from 50 Shades of Reality (Sisterhood of the world), Yayo from Wandering Sufi (Liebster) and Sammy from To kill a miming bird (Very Inspiring Blogger) have nominated me for these awards. The first two were a complete surprise because I have not had interacted very much with these bloggers. Regardless of that, thank you for these nominations and for bothering to read my blog. Sammy, hugs to you for those warm words 🙂 . Now I’ll be mixing and combining the rules, else the post will be very long, and who wants to read an awards post that big 😀 . So, please don’t mind.
Now the rules..
For Sisterhood of the world blogger award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site – done
- Put the award logo on your blog – done
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you – see below 🙂
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer – see below 🙂
- Nominate ten people – see below 🙂
For Liebster award:
- Post the award on your blog – done
- Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog – done
- Write 5 random facts about yourself – see below 🙂
- Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 300 followers) – see below 🙂
- Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions – see below 🙂
For Very Inspiring blogger award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog – done
- Display the award on your post – done
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do – done
- State 7 things about yourself – see below 🙂
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award – see below 🙂
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post. – done
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards. – done already (see awards category) 🙂
Seven things about myself:
- I am a chocolate lover in any form 🙂 .
- I write irrespective of the resistance and never going to stop (unless in case of writer’s block 😉 )
- My thoughts tend towards pessimism first and I extract myself from it every time, sometimes early sometimes late
- I don’t like fights except with my close ones. It is a waste of time with others.
- I like when people confide their secrets with me or come to me with their problems.
- I get angry with myself, when I give a conditioned response in a situation that doesn’t require it.
- I like rings…all sorts..they are never too much in my collection 🙂
I’m going to answer five questions each asked by Hardi and Yayo 🙂
- Which would you rather be happy or joyful? Why? (Yayo) – I would be joyful because it is the culmination of happiness. I would rather experience a peak which will be my reservoir of energy in bad days.
- Is there any life change that has changed you for the better or the worse? If yes, then which is it? ? (Hardi) – Blogging, of course!! And definitely changed for the better. I used to feel stifled without a source to express myself, which has completely vanished since I started blogging.
- Have you ever wondered what the meaning of life is? (Yayo) – Yes, not much though and I am yet to find the meaning of my life.
- Would you rather have a few friends or a handful? why? (Hardi) – Few friends who understand me and my quirks and a handful while going on a trip 😀
- Given the wherewithal, where in the world will you live? (Yayo) – Any place surrounded by mountains with a lake in between 🙂
- What is the one thing that keeps you going, no matter what? (Hardi) – To remain independent and to not let down those who have believed in me.
- How do you view your world? (Yayo) – My world is a hilly area with twists, cross roads, occasionally scattered with beautiful places worth revisiting.
- Has blogging changed your life? How? (Hardi) – I think the 2. answered it.
- What makes you come alive? (Yayo) – When my favourite people come together, we have a gala time….when I discover a new awesome song and keep listening to it again n again…..when sprung with a surprise (good one) 😀 …and when I surprise somebody 😀
- Is there any country or place you want to visit badly? Also why? (Hardi) – Yes, for a long time now I’ve wanted to visit Brazil to roam around in the Amazon rainforest.
Phew…that took a lot of time. Now my questions. Be ready 😀 :
- Name a moment till now which has brought on tears of sadness or gratitude or happiness etc.
- Have you felt an incomplete feeling as to what you are doing is not enough? If yes, what did you do?
- Have you ever had a chance to rectify a wrong decision on your part? If yes, what?
- Have you ever done a crazy thing while in public? If yes, what and what was other people’s reaction?
- Have you ever been at cross roads in life where choosing any option over other was equally painful? If yes, what did you do?
- Sammy (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- Never trust a jellyfish (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- Aruna (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- Gypsy in Jeans (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- Andrea (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- Behind the White Coat (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- A Wandering Story teller (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- A Regular Indian Girl (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- Allie (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- Soul n Spirit (Sisterhood of the world blogger award)
- Dutch girl with camera (Liebster award)
- J Stewart (Liebster award)
- Landwanderingland (Liebster award)
- Saksham (Liebster award)
- Why I love my kids (Liebster award)
- Writing to Freedom (Very Inspiring Blogger)
- Morning Story and Dilbert (Very Inspiring Blogger)
- Another Bad Conversation (Very Inspiring Blogger)
- Zee Aka goldfish (Very Inspiring Blogger)
- Shail (Very Inspiring Blogger)
- JanyCeresh (Very Inspiring Blogger)
Many of you nominated here deserve all the three awards, but that somehow doesn’t make sense to me. I hope you all like the surprise 🙂 . The post has still become too long.